Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yes you heard right, GREAT GREAT Grandpa!

Happy 4th of July :)



Ha....ok so I am a little late, but I am going to blame it on my oh, so prompt sister who told me she would be sending pictures of our trip and still hasn't! So instead of waiting around for lord knows how long I am just going to post the few pictures that I took myself~

This past week we loaded up and went camping in the great outdoors of Montana! Alex had baseball so Ethan and I rode along with my parents. We headed up to Big Timber, MT where my grandpa lives. We then met my Aunt, Uncle and cousins Ava and Lily, along with my GREAT Grandpa Jerry and numerous other cousins!

We had such a good time and did almost everything you can do in a three day period. We went fishing with Gavin, went to a rodeo on the 4th to watch my cousin Jace, we watched fireworks in the small little village of McLeod, we had a badmitton (sp?) competition, ate and ate and ate, and most importantly showed Ethan off to the entire fam~!~

When I mentioned earlier that my Great Grandpa came up from Utah, did I mention that this, my friends, is Ethan's GREAT GREAT GRANDPA! At the age of only 81, Grandpa Jerry got introduced to his first Great Great Grandson! It was so special and many children aren't fortunate to meet any of their grandparents so to know that Ethan has so many makes him a very lucky (and very spoiled) child :) I was lucky enough to know my Great Great Grandpa Tom until I was 15 years old and what a remarkable man he was! He was as bright as could be and the stories he told and the life he lived was truly one to remember! It was him after all, who made it possible for us to have such an enjoyable McPherson family reunion!


Ethan loving his time with Great Great Grandpa Jerry

Ethan showing off his smile to his Great Grandpa Bob

And, lastly my wonderful father, and Ethan's proud Grandpa, Scott!


Our "All American Cutie" dressed and ready for the 4th of July

Cousins Ava and Lily lounging by the pool :)


Ethan bonding with his cousin Andy!


Last but not least, a special picture with Ethan and I by the beautiful Montana river ( I only say that because I forgot which one it was!!! Oops! :) Bighorn, I think?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment