Monday, July 13, 2009

Time....where did you go!!


Today marks Ethan's 4 month birthday! I can't even believe how fast the time has went!!! Ethan, words can't even begin to express how happy you have made me! You have made me into the person I think I was meant to be, and I have never been happier. You are still a terrible sleeper and I wake up so angry and frustrated throughout the night, but it is so hard to be mad at those dark brown eyes once morning FINALLY rolls around!
You are such a little person now, with a personality all your own! I think you are going to be quite independent with a bit of a temper, I believe. I only say that because you already want to hold your bottle by yourself, grab your toys by yourself, roll over, and talk loudly to anyone who is willing to listen. HOWEVER, if one of those things doesn't go your way watch out! For instance, if you drop a toy, let go of your bottle, or roll to your stomach and can't get back over, we are in trouble! You get so frustrated and mad at us because you just can't quite get it on your own yet!
Your favorite toys are you teething rings and your hands :) You are constantly knawing on your teething rings or your fists, and your Grandma's are all sure you are teething! Daddy got his first tooth at 4 months, me, on the other hand, at 15 months, so it should be interesting to see when it will actually poke through, but right now he is perfectly content munchin on his fists and his toys!
You also love your Bumbo chair and your exer-saucer! You love standing so much that we thought we would give it a try, thinking deep down that you would lose your stance and crumble into your chair! Boy was I wrong! You stay strong as can be and look at all those toys with such wonder!
I can also say you have been a huge sport of the summer heat and more specifically baseball! You have been to more games than many people attend in a lifetime, and you have been quite content at each one. You also experienced the swimming pool this past month, another attraction that you really enjoyed!
I can't believe how fast four months goes! Time is certainly not on my side, and I look back everyday and am amazed at how quickly you have grown, changed, and learned! My love for you grows deeper every day, and I am so proud to be your mother! I will continue to watch you in amazement at the many things I am certain you will achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment