Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Watch out World! Saylor Belle Langen :)

Congratulations Travis and Haylee!!



Alex, Ethan, and I were lucky enough to spend some time last night with our friends', Travis and Haylee's, new little bundle, Saylor Belle!

Saylor was born on June 30th and her and her mama are both doing so well! She has more hair than I would have ever imagined any baby having! I always thought Ethan was born with alot of hair but she really does make him look bald! It was so nice to hold a tiny baby again! I promised myself I would never forget how little Ethan actually was, but sadly enough, you forget!

I still consider Ethan a little baby, but boy did she make him look like a monster! He looked like such a little boy compared to baby Saylor, but no matter what he will always be my baby :)





Ethan, Saylor, and Braelyn. Braelyn is our friends', Brent and Kortney's little girl! She is growing up so fast, and is busy as can be! (which is probably why she wouldn't smile, she had much more important things to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment