I have been so frusterated that I have not been able to put any pics up on my blog! My camera works fine for taking them but I can't seem to get them onto the computer! Very frustrating! Well, until I can figure it out I wanted to update on what we have been up to!
We went hunting in Ekalaka with my family and had an early Thanksgiving since my uncle was up from Arizona! So good to see him, wish it happened more often! The boys got 14 deer in 4 days! 9 of them being bucks! Good sized ones, so I am excited to post all those pics!
We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving at my uncle Jim's house. It was pretty low key but very enjoyable!
The day after Thanksgiving I had to work so no shopping :( but I was able to put up all my Christmas stuff that weekend and it turned out so nice! It is amazing how cozy a house seems when its decorated for Christmas! I also got about 5 of our Christmas gifts bought.....I still have a long ways to go but it's a good start!
The Christmas cards have been stuffed and now I am just waiting to mail them all out! They turned out very cute, and I am so excited to start a Christmas card tradition! So fun!
Ethan is also walking around all furniture and with this little toy that he pushes around the house! (I have videos to show, but unfortunately I am unable to post them) He also got another tooth so his tooth count is now at 2! :)
He had a double ear infection this past week, and with no surprise you wouldn't have even noticed except that he wouldn' t stop pulling on his ears (he even has little scrapes all over them from his fingernails :( but he acted no different than any other day, so that was a positive!
I think that is about all for now! I am really hoping how I can figure out how to get all my pics on. I am anxious to share them all with you!
Happy Holidays!
End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
1 year ago
Happy to hear an update my dear. I just love that photo of you on two on the top. ;) I want a Christmas card of you guys pretty please! I wanna send one your way too--so let me know your recent address. Love you!
ReplyDelete