Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had such a wonderful Christmas with my family this year. My Aunt and Uncle from Utah came up with their two girls, Ava and Lily. We had a nice Christmas Eve full of presents and treats! And a fabulous Christmas dinner with Prime Rib and all the works! On Christmas night we did something completely random and had a beer pong tournament with my whole family! Talk about a great time!

I especially loved watching Ethan with all his gifts! Although he didn't quite understand what was going on he was still so precious rummaging through all the paper and ribbon. Ethan got so many wonderful gifts! In fact, he got so many that we took his gift from Santa back to the store because we just didn't have room for it in our little apartment. We figured this was the only year we would be able to get off cheap!


I got Alex tickets to a Red Sox series in April and I couldn't wait to see his reaction! He loved them and I can't wait for us to go out to Minneapolis in April for the series!

Ethan with all his new gifts from Auntie Hannah
Lily in her new tutu that we got her! She loved it!

There was a point when I couldn't even find Ethan amongst all the paper!

Alex opening his Red Sox tickets. I got girlfriend of the year for that gift :)


*FAMILY*
***LOVE***
What a little man! He has already grown up way to fast!
Our *First* Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment