I had Ethan's pictures taken last week by a guy in town because we had never had really good pictures (other than the ones my sister took when he was a week old) taken! They turned out so good and he even got Ethan and I in a few of them! I can't believe how big he looks, he is turning in to such a little boy, right before my eyes! In fact, tomorrow he will be 8 months old! I know that doesn't seem like that old, and someday I will look back and I will consider him such a tiny, but right now he is such a little boy to me! He got his first tooth on the 29th, can (attempt) to walk across the room with a walker that he walks behind, he is beginning to experiment with lots of new foods, and loves his sippy cup more and more everyday! He continues to be world's happiest human, and he is finally growing in a full head of hair (minus the widow's peak in front) :) He continues to amaze me and the rate at which he learns things is just unexplainable! He loves playing "Sooo Big" and "Peek a Boo" and continues to crawl like an inch worm across the floor, not understanding that the process would be MUCH easier if he would just bend those little legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment