I finally gave in! After an entire summer of asking to get his hair cut like Dad's, I FINALLY said yes! Why I never allowed it - I will never know! I think it is kind of like when you have your first baby and you want total control - for example, you refuse to let them have any "cartoon" clothing because it just. won't. look. good.
BUT then from someone or somehow they end up with a Superman shirt and you see how happy this makes them and you realize - "who the hell cares!" If he wants to wear superhero shirts and light up shoes then let him! He is a kid and he deserves to be one. So, with that said, if he wants to shave off his hair, let him! Who cares...
How cute is he in his skivvies! eeeeek!!
And for this stellar haircut, I just earned Mom of the Year! YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment