Last summer Ethan broke his *first window with a baseball! Alex was pitching to him and he fouled it off straight behind him only to put a hole through our baseball window!
This was the conversation that took place shortly after!
Alex: "Ethan way to go you just broke out the window!"
Ethan: "I'm sorry Dad, but it's not my fault, YOU threw a wild pitch!"
Ha! What a witty little thing :)
One will never know who's REALLY to blame ;) BUT one thing is certain - since this picture was taken back in July 2012 - we have had two more broken garage windows.
We have now installed plexiglass...
End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment