In mid-December we celebrated Haylee's Bacheloreete Party with an ugly Christmas sweater theme! All our friends got together and we had a great time! It was quite comical seeing what everyone created for their ugly sweaters!

Shiloh cut up a poinsetta table runner and sewed the poinsetta onto a green sweater and topped it all off with a nice red blazer (shoulderpads included). I have a red fleece sweater with garland stitched around the neck, sleeves, and bottom. There are a few christmas stuffed animals stitched onto the back and a couple stockings pinned on the front where I placed enough candy canes to pass out to everyone around!

Leah has a very festive sweater with christmas light earrings and yes, they really did light up! Brittany was late to the party but you would have never known she was able to fit in with the rest of us after picking up this ridiculous polor bear turtleneck + sweatshirt!

Amber's turtleneck and vest cracked me up! I couldn't help but giggle every time I looked at her!


Gennie vest took some talent! She actually received this sweater from a friend (about 20 years ago!) The cardinals are made out of paint dots! WOW!
Cheers to the bachelorette and one fun night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment