Ever since we have talked to Ethan about Santa all he said when we asked him what he wanted was a "foo foo" so needless to say on Christmas morning he was so excited to come down the stairs and see that Santa had brought him his own "foo foo!" It was so sweet watching him ~ it was almost like he was introducing himself to his new horse! He walked up and put his hands on his knees, bent over so he was at the level of the horse and said "Hi Foo Foo!" So cute! The horse came with a carrot and every time he got done riding the horse he would look at me and say "mama, fee foo foo" so he would grab the carrot and begin feeding his horse! Christmas morning was a huge success and I love all the joy that comes with that morning! There is nothing more special!

End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment