Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surprise :)

When I wrote my last blog about my boys being gone I forgot to mention that Alex's parents bought me a plane ticket to go down there!!!! However, we were keeping it a surprise for Alex so I didn't think it would be appropriate to tell it to the world over my blog, in fear of him finding out. Well Alex and Ethan left on a Tuesday and were suppose to come home on a Tuesday. I, fortunately (thanks to Alex's Mom and Dad) was lucky enough to fly down there on Saturday and spend 4 days with his family!


Alex was soooo surprised to see me and Ethan was so....confused! Alex said he had been acting really weird, and even admitted to me that he thought Ethan missed me!! It broke my heart to hear that and I was more than grateful for my ticket once I wrapped my arms around that sweet baby boy! He was acting very sad when I got there, almost like a depressed little baby, and it took about 4 hours until he finally warmed up to me again! I am not sure if he was mad at me or if he just forgot about me??? Alex tried to assure me that day that Ethan did not forget who I was, but I was almost certain and in fact started balling at the thought of it!!
Once I got there we packed up the car and went to Vegas for the weekend! It was a fun trip and great to spend time with Alex's whole family, but if I can give you any advice it is to NEVER go to Vegas with 15 people! Waaaayyyy too many people for a good time!

Here are some pics from our adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment