Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'll Cheers to that....

My Grandma Diede bought me a 1/2 Gallon of wine in celebration of my new job! Yep, you heard right I GOT A JOB! So my Grandma's, my mom, and I
all did a little cheers and drank up!

Well, my life is officially over....I got a job!!! :) Actually, I am completely joking I think I am going to love it and based on these last few days I am quite confident it is going to fly by! I got the Member Services Coordinator position at Mid-Rivers Communication in Glendive and so far I think it is a perfect fit! It is basically director of public relations/advertising and my job is full of creativity, people, and constant change! Three things that I love :)

However, three things that I don't love so much is leaving Ethan every morning at 7:30, looking at the clock during work and thinking to myself, Ethan and I should be napping right now (ha!), and only being home for two hours before Alex leaves for work! But that's life, right?! But... I know that soon enough it will become routine like everything else does, and I am so excited to leave my mark in the professional world!! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment