



Last weekend I was lucky enough to have two of my friends from High School come back home for a nice, but short visit! Nikki flew in from Kansas City to surprise her parents and Justine flew in from Connecticut to see her family! Hannah graduated last weekend so we were so busy with all her stuff, but thankfully we were able to catch up for a bit! They are both doing so well and it is refreshing to visit with them whenever they can make it home! They were able to meet Ethan for the first time, and like always he was full of smiles and loved the girls! :) Nikki is having a little girl in September and I am so glad I was able to see her little belly! Believe it or not seeing other peoples' cute bellies makes me miss mine sometimes (only sometimes!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment