Ethan and I spent the weekend at my parents because Alex was gone for baseball and we get so lonely hanging out at our appt. all by ourselves! While we were there Hannah and I got to talking how we needed to take some new pictures of Ethan! With the flowers blooming and the grass green as could be we couldn't think of a better time to take them! Ethat cooperated so well and we were able to get some very cute pictures of him in his blue jeans and bucket hat! Ethan also turned three months old this weekend! Wow, how time flies! He is becoming quite the little person and has discovered his hands and is quickly figuring out what to do with them! He just got a play bar that fits across his stroller and his carseat and he goes crazy spinnning the toys and banging on it! In fact, Alex claims that if I don't put it more out of his reach he is going to break his hand because he hits it so hard! :) He is still so happy and enjoys hanging out with pretty much everyone. Its pretty hard to resist him, though, when he cocks his little head sideways and gives a big toothless grin while batting those eyelashes at you! What a flirt! Alex and I are having so much fun with our little boy and it is so exciting waking up every morning to see the new things that Ethan has picked up! However, on the downside....Ethan is NOT a good sleeper! Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated :)
And he's done......





such cute photos!!! I love the hat. I do have a sleep suggestion...read the book, "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child" and thank me later! haha. This book is so great and has made our lives so wonderful. It is all about schedules and how babies sleep best when they are not overtired. Needless to say, we followed it with Lyla and our tiny sleeps 7pm-8am. and takes two great naps in the day. I really hope it helps you guys like it did for us. Love you!
ReplyDelete