Alex and I took the plunge and tried our luck traveling 13 hours with little Ethan! Surprisingly enough it went really well! Alex had to go down to Utah for the state baseball tourney so we thought it would be a great time for Alex's whole family to meet Ethan! We were in Utah for a week and we had a wonderful time catching up with his family! Ethan was able to meet so many of Alex's cousins, and I was also lucky enough to meet some of Alex's family that I had heard so much about, but had never had the chance to meet! We always have such a wonderful time in Salt Lake and the time seems to fly by when we are there!! Alex, Ethan, and I are looking forward to our next trip down to the Great Salt Lake :)

Grandpa Alex, Ethan, and Ali loving the beautiful weather!

Ethan' s cousin Alizette :)

Ali and Ethan showin' off their shades from Auntie Ruth

Ethan and Grandma Betty resting! Shhhh....

Ethan and his cousin Jayden! (He was born in October!!) haha!!
Ethan was so happy to meet him :)

Hi Kayla. It took me this long to finally come say hi through your profile. I hope you remember me, this is Diana. The prego girl in the pic above. How are you guys doing? Heard lil Ethan was sick :( I am sorry. I hope his doing better now. It was great having you guys in town and I am soooo looking forward to seeing ya again soon. Take care of the lil guy. Love! Diana ;-)
ReplyDelete