Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two Months of Pure Bliss!

I just got done putting Ethan to bed and as I was rocking him I was thinking of everything that happened two short monthes ago! Today marks Ethan's two month birthday and I can't believe how much he has already grown into such a little person, a person all his own!

As for his two month update...

Ethan is still an awesome baby! He only fusses when he is hungry, and that is only because when Ethan is hungry, he wants food right now! He has started to smile and I can't get enough of it! He now follows sounds and objects around the room. When someone talks he turns his head right to where it is coming from and he loves watching people. He has learned to mock the movements of people's mouths, and when anyone is talking he works really hard to move his little mouth the same way. Ethan also talks all the time and I listen so intently (like he really is telling me a story);just waiting to hear more of what that tiny voice has to say. He also loves music and any time we listen to music on the television, his little arms and legs start moving 100 miles per hour. He loves the music on his mobile and watching it go round and round. It is like he lays there and sings along with it, but when it stops moving, we are going to hear all about it! Our only wish is it would play for longer at a time :) Ethan also loves his car seat; which makes our lives very easy! We have a tendency to pack him everywhere so thankfully he enjoys the ride! He still eats like a champ, but unfortunately doesn't really sleep like one yet! Getting up every 4 hours is starting to take a toll, but I am confident things will start looking up shortly! (Cross my fingers!)

In just two monthes his voice has gotten louder, his smile bigger, his legs longer, his body chubbier, his skin clearer, his eyes darker, his cry sadder, his tears wetter, and our love for him deeper!

Happy Two Months Baby Boy, and what a happy two months they have been!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment