Thursday, May 7, 2009

My YellowJacket Family :)

I am a little behind on my posts....ok a lot behind, but I do have a very good excuse! I have been so busy trying to finish up with school, but I am proud to say...SCHOOL'S OUT; FOREVER!! In the past few weeks I ended my college basketball career with a nice banquet, graduated from college, celebrated my good friend Mandy's 21st birthday, and moved home!!! And it has all been wonderful!! I am not nearly as up to date with my blog as my pal Anna, but Anna, I promise I will get better :)

A few weeks ago we ended what I consider one of the best experiences in my life, up to date- my college basketball career! Through this experience I was able to get my college paid for, and I always thought that was one of the main reasons why I was playing; but what I didn't know was I was playing for the opportunity to meet some of the best friends I could ask for. Each and every one of these girls holds a special place in my heart and I could go on for hours about each one, but I can tell you I couldn't have done it without Jen or Jett! You girls were my rocks throughout my whole career and more specifically throughout this past year! Nobody could replace either of you and I can't believe four years was over; it seems like all I did was blink!





My wonderful friends; who are also my teammates :)



Meet Jen; my backbone, my confidant, my support, my fellow sensitive soul, my next door neighbor, my teammate, my comic relief, my tough little bitch, and my best friend!



Here we are! The girls that I came in with, and the girls that I left with! Wow, our little adventure started way back in 2005, and even though there were times that I never thought it was going to end, I am proud to say, we made it!!!!

Alira, you are going to do wonderful things! I am so proud of everything you have accomplished and am honored to say I got the chance to play with the girl who holds the most points scored, girls or boys, in school history! Good luck in Germany dear, make me proud :)

Jen, call in two years when you finish school :) haha, jk but I already said nice things about you!

And lastly, Jett!!! Who would have thought me and you would have been the ones to graduate out of this place first!! haha, WOW!! I will never in my life meet someone who will help me the way you have! I would not be alive I don't think if it weren't for all you have done to help me! You are a true friend, and I will certainly miss gossiping, bitching, and trash talking to you every day of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment