Thursday, April 16, 2009

EASTER!















Proud Uncle Gavin, Ethan, and Cousin Cade :)



Cousin Brynn and Ethan



Happy (late) Easter!!


I know I am a few days late, but I had to post the pictures from Easter! We had a wonderful day at my Great Uncle Jim's! Ethan looked so handsome in his sweater vest that Auntie Hannah got for him and how could I forget his darling shoes from Grandma Betty in Utah! Ethan was able met his cousins Brynn and Hayden for the first time and his cousins Shann and Cade were also there! Shann is really starting to accept Ethan, at first he was pretty unsure what to think, but at Easter he even asked Alex if Ethan could come play cars with him! Of course, Ethan wasn't much fun, but Shann loved having him! Apparently he enjoyed the cars too much......




We had a great day and I was reminded all day long how blessed we really are!

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty profound Kayla! I can tell that motherhood suits you so much! You are in love, and I am so happy for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete