Friday, April 3, 2009

Three weeks!








Ethan is three weeks old today and I cannot even begin to tell you where the time has went!!! So much has happened in three weeks and I don't even know where to start!!



However, one thing I can tell you is Ethan has been the biggest blessing I have ever been given!


Things I have realized these last three weeks....


...That I do believe in love at first sight


...I look at my parents in a whole new light and I respect them so much more!


...I view the world completely different now that I am living also for someone else


...That showering could be considered an accomplishment!


...That I can now accomplish a lot with three hours to myself!


...That I don't mind getting up three times throughout the night, holding Ethan makes it all worth it


...That it would be almost impossible to remember what life was like without him!


...That seeing poop would get me so excited!


...That seeing him cry would automatically send tears to my eyes.


...That fingers could be so perfect


...That everything he does, even at three weeks, makes me so proud!


...That answering my phone and returning phone calls could be a huge task!


...That you can never have too many pictures!


...That things that once seemed important have zero significance anymore!


...That babies grow up way to fast, and it breaks my heart how fast time flies!


...That the one thing I can't leave the house without is a pacifier!


...That you can never hold a sleeping baby for too long


...That I would forget all the pain the second I heard his cry!




I never thought I could feel this way, and I didn't think it was possible to love someone this much! It is almost indescribable the way he makes me feel! He has made me a better person! I also never imagined how different I would look at Alex after Ethan was born! He is an amazing father and I am so blessed to have him in my life! He helped me create the most beautiful little human I have ever seen and I love him so much more for that! The bond a father has with his son is beautiful, and I love just watching Alex with him! The way he looks at him I can just see how proud he is already! He has big dreams for Ethan and I am so excited to watch them all unfold!



No comments:

Post a Comment