Today Ethan and I FINALLY got the chance to go watch Daddy coach baseball! The Bucs hosted the Regional Tournament here this weekend, and it was a nice enough day where Ethan and I got to sit out and enjoy baseball and the sun! Ethan is such a good baby that it was a piece of cake hanging out at the field all day long! He loves the sun, and everytime the rays touched his pretty skin he would sprawl out and soak it all in (kind of like a cat, only cuter :) The boys played really well and even though they lost and Alex was really bummed, I had to take the time to remind him that win or lose Ethan still thinks the world of him, and always will!!

Start 'em young, Raise 'em right! Buccaneer Baseball :)
A Boy and his Daddy
Ok Mom, enough baseball, let's go home now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment