



Laiken was NOT a big fan of the stroller, but what child is once they start walking and realize they would much rather be the one pushing the stroller! Although, for a short time when he did enjoy his ride I realized what a competitor Laiken is and I think his soul was speaking when he told Leah (his mommy) that she needed to "GO!" (since we were "losing" to all the people who were walking in front of us!) Laiken I have all the confidence in the world that you will be a fast and competitive child :) Once the race was over they were giving free horseback rides and Laiken did so good!

Ethan on the other hand, was just really happy to be there :)
Ohhh Kayla! What awesome memories :) I love being able to spend yet another summer with you...and Laiken and Ethan's first summer together! Laiken was looking at these with me (yes, it's nearly 11 and he is still up..watching McQueen now) and he saw the pictures of Ethan and said "Etan!!"
ReplyDeleteKayla,
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed that you even signed up for that 5K! Great work ladies!