Our days were filled with baseball, bbqs, go carts, swimming, naps, shopping, icing our wounds, more baseball, campfires, and just loving every second of our little vacation! I will never be able to tell you enough how much Ethan adores "Sha Sha" and his friends! They are the first people he talks about in the morning and the last people he talks about at night! Alex and I think he dreams about them often because he will wake up with all sorts of plans for Gavin, Colter, Tanner, Taylor and Dennis! He will get done telling us stories about going golfing, to the zoo, to the fair, to see monkeys, going fishing on the river, Colter and a tiger, and all sorts of other things that are off the wall and Alex will then ask him when he plans on doing all these things with the boys and his answer is always the same "Today!" :) What makes their relationship even more special is I know they adore Ethan just as much as he adores them! My eyes swell up with tears just thinking about the day that they all go off to college.....ok....see....I have to stop....it hurts just thinking about it!
OK back to baseball! The team did awesome - they finished 2nd in the state and although their shot at regionals was cut short they came away with tons of memories from one fun-filled weekend at the KOA in Miles City! :)
baseball!









swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment