Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ethan"isms"

As you all know - or I am assuming you all would know since your reading my blog - Ethan talks A.L.O.T. - and not only does he talk but he talks way beyond his years - all 2 of them!! I try very hard to write down all the funny things he says and although I know I will forget some I think I have captured the last 2 months of Ethan"isms" quite well!

Ethan what is your name? "Etan Aletander Ribas Goes on Field!"

Ethan put Hannnah's bra on one day and it immediately fell to his knees and being the avid baseball player that he is he looked at Hannah and said, "Look Hannah! Me a catcher!"

After everything he does, "Tell me good job!"

While driving..."Slow down Mama, you driving so fast!"

"Oh my gosh!" You will hear Ethan say this after he sees/does any exciting or something goes wrong.

Since "Sha Sha" baseball season has ended Ethan has been quick to remind us "Baseball season over now, it's football season now!"

While standing in line to go of the diving board (for the first time ever) "Watch out, me going to do a flip already!" Haha! Ok dear! Whatever you say!

Ethan what do you want to name your new baby sister? "Cookie Baby" Why? "So me can eat her all gone!" - Wait?! WHAT!!

Saw a little boy with a water gun....:Mama, I want a water gun so me can go shoot the shit?! Shit=fish in Ethan language - however, we are working on the correct pronunciation! lol!

Ethan are hungry? "No tank you Mommy, me fine!" ....well ok then


When asking him who he was going to play with outside he replied, "Jesus and Amen!" (keep in mind he goes to a christian daycare!)

My dad took him golfing and Ethan actually hit the ball pretty good my dad said. And when he came home he claimed that Ethan even knew how to say "Sh*t" in context! I proceeded to argue that he didn't and asked if he was SURE that Ethan wasn't trying to say fish - like maybe he hit it close to the lake or something and my Dad said, "Ugh No," his exact words were "Holy Shit Papa, me hit that ball far!" ....YEP, I would say that IS the correct context! OOPS!

I am SURE there are tons that I am missing and I will continue to add to this as I think of more but needless to say our little man (and his vocabulary) are growing quite rapidly and every day is a new adventure full of new words, laughs, and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment