April 2011: Trip is booked, tickets are bought, and boys no nothing!
May 2011: We tell Alex and Aarin - they are a little excited and alot confused. Alex and I buy a house...hmmm...maybe a random trip to Vegas isn't such a grand idea!
June 2011: We take off to Vegas sans children for 4 days...Yes!!! Vegas was a GREAT idea!
*Margaritaville*
A picture for E and L! It's Woody!
Dang, we clean up good ;)
Two of our favorite people - Leah & Aarin
You can't tell the picture but I (and Leah) were starving! However, our hunger means nothing to Alex when the Red Sox game is in the 14th inning! "Yes dear, of course we will sit in the bar and watch the game that we care nothing about with you!"

Still starving...

Shopping in Vegas on a Saturday night! Nothing better...or more expensive! :)


Pool time (while the boys are playing Craps of course!)
Taking a break...this time in the Brookstone massage chairs! I hope Alex was laying there thinking about the money he spent/lost at the Craps table only minutes before :) ha! You win some - you lose some, I guess that's what Vegas is all about, right?!
Our last night in Sin City! The boys checkin' out the night lights after an awesome meal at Del Taco...or was it Dal Toro?! :)
The 4 of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment