I have been MIA for ohhhhh.....the past month BUT it is safe to say that I am officially going to start getting back in the swing of things! What better time to start than at the New Year! Why make some sort of exercise/eating right resolution when you could make an "Update my Blog more frequently" resolution! Right?! :)
I have been without a computer for over a month now and it has been very difficult to get all my pictures onto the computer but I have figured out a way to do it and during my Christmas vaca I will be updating like crazy! Stay tuned for the following updates:
*Ekalaka Deer Hunt
*Ethan @ 21 months!
*Thanksgiving
*Cars!
*Fo Fo's
End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
1 year ago
bout damn time!! :) Can't wait!
ReplyDelete