Tuesday, August 3, 2010

McPherson Family Reunion

My Immediate *McPherson Family*
Ok, it looks much better if I title this post McPherson Family Reunion, opposed to the 4th of
July :) But either way I promised myself I would not wait a whole month to add this post, and since tomorrow is August 4th I had better get going :) We spend the 4th of July weekend at my Grandpa Bob's in Big Timber. Almost all of the McPherson family was there and that makes for one good time! We spent the weekend, eating,drinking, playing badmitton, play beer/bobber pong, watching fireworks, roasting marshmallows, sitting around a campfire, telling stories about the good 'ol days, and just enjoying each other!
I truly don't believe there is anything more refresIhing than spending time with family! It is such a special time to bring everyone together from so many places and pick up right where we left off the year before! Forgetting all else and just being family! Seeing all the kids play together just takes me back to playing with all my cousins when I was little, and I just hope that they will continue this close relationship as they get older! We shared so many laughs over the weekend and made even more memories!







No comments:

Post a Comment