Ethan and his cousin Shann were in a kiddie parade a couple weeks ago! I really wanted them to be Buzz and Woody and I just so happened to buy a Buzz lightyear jumpsuit for Shann for his birthday. I gave in and gave it to him early so the two of them could dress up together and walk down main street in the kiddie parade. So last minute, which I am becoming quite good at, I whipped together a "Woody" costume and off to the kiddie parade they went! It was so cute watching them, especially Shann because he likes Toy Story so much that he was just ecstatic to be a real character from the movie, in fact Amber had to tell him to put him arm down or else he more than likely would have walked with his arm in the air, like Buzz, throughout the whole parade! Can't wait to see what we come up with for costumes next year :)








No comments:
Post a Comment