It was finally time for Alex to use the present I got him for Christmas,
tickets to Red Sox Baseball!
GREAT BASEBALL....
... AND GREAT COMPANY!
....and even an autographed baseball from Josh Beckett :)I bought Alex tickets to 2 Red Sox games for Christmas this past year and the time finally came! We went to Minneapolis a few weeks ago for the 2 games and we had such an awesome time! It was opening weekend at the new Twins stadium and despite being April in Minnesota it was a beautiful weekend and perfect weather for baseball! It was the first time we have went somewhere together without Ethan, and although we missed him it was a much needed trip for the two of us, and we promised him there would be many games we would attend together as a family! Merry Christmas Love, can't wait to do it again! :)


oh my goodness! Chris would die--we are HUGE Redsox fans (being that he was born and raised in Boston!) Looks like such a fun time. ;) Sometime I will have to do that for Chris.
ReplyDelete