We went back to the Dr. the beginning of Feb. because Ethan still was not getting better. His ear infection was still really bothering him and on top of that he was vomiting and had diarrhea. Dr. Reynolds diagnosed him with rotavirus and gave us one final antibiotic for his ears. We have just finished that medication and Ethan is still tugging on his ears so we have another appt. next Tuesday where they are going to refer him to a specialist, from there they are thinking he will need tubes... Poor Baby! It makes me a little nervous but I know it will make him feel so much better, and my hopes he will not get sick nearly as often as he does now!
Ethan has also mastered walking and is tromping all over the place! I swear he gets more fun by the day! With his walking has come many accidents all ready...he has fallen off the bed, fallen off the couch, fell into the coffee table, fell down the stairs, fell into the coffee table again, and the latest and worse one...fell in the bathtub putting his bottom teeth through his top gum, slicing open his chin, and banging his head! He cried so hard and I felt so terrible that this happened to him! It was the first time I have ever seen blood come from him and it broke my heart! But my little man is tough and he was ready to get back in the tub five minutes later!
This past month has been a whirlwind and because it has been so long since I last blogged I know I am probably missing some things, but I vow to be better this month!
STAY TUNED FOR PICS FROM ETHAN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY! COMING MARCH 13TH!
No comments:
Post a Comment