I am sorry it has been so long and I promise I have pictures to come from Ethan's Birthday, his 1st Haircut, new Baby Cousin Murphy, and many more!
Bad news was my camera died and I lost my charger....Good news is I got a brand new AWESOME camera for my birthday yesterday so I will be taking lots of new pics! I can't wait.
But my first priority is getting my little baby Ethan better! Ethan has been sick since last Thursday; puking and diarrhea....the whole works! 6 of 8 kids at daycare were sick so I just figured it was his turn. Well, everyone else's lasted 12 hours and Ethan is STILL sick...in fact we just got out of the ER for the 2nd time in 2 days. Yesterday morning we went and they sent him home saying it was a virus, and we were doing a very good job keeping him hydrated and he should be on the downhill of this nasty flu.
Today Hannah watched him and she called me and said Ethan is getting worse I think we need to go back up to the hospital, so back to the ER we went. He had a temp of 102, and said he was very dehydrated. It took 4 nurses to find a vein and they were then able to draw blood and put an IV in him! This absolutely broke my heart! I have never seen him so sad and my heart just broke for him! They gave him 2 bags of fluid and told us his blood work and urine were perfect, and this is just a bad virus! One that has gotten the best of little E! We are home now and he is sleeping...very soundly! He had a very rough afternoon, and I just pray that this is the end. We are ready to have our little monster back!
So I promise...with time....I will have this baby updated :) (for the time being at least!)
End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
1 year ago
Kayla,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about baby E! Nothing is worse than a sick little one. I am praying he is on the mend. I hope you had at least an ok Birthday! I am happy you got a new camera--that is so exciting. I am thinking of you and missing you. Happy Birthday and an amazing year! Love you.