While we were in Utah over New's Years we had the opportunity to take Ethan to his *first* NBA
basketball game! When we saw the Jazz were in town over the week were in SLC we knew we HAD to get him to a game! Ethan was a basketball FREAK this winter - practicing his crossovers and pump fakes daily - so we knew he would enjoy the game!
Our seats were a little higher than we would have liked and I probably wouldn't suggest taking a 1 month old babe to an NBA game, but nevertheless we had a GREAT time with Alex's family and Ethan made some awesome memories! Memories that he may forget but I never will! He was in heaven and I am not sure the smile on his face ever went away! Being there made him so happy and I loved seeing him full of so much joy! Can't wait to do it again!!!
Just before we went in to Ethan's first NBA game!
He was so excited waiting in line with his Grandpa Rivas!
He was so excited waiting in line with his Grandpa Rivas!
Gotta pull up the socks - just like the big boys!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment