Ethan's best buddies, Laiken and Kyler celebrated their 4th and 1st birthday's in Dino fashion in August! Leah put on one killer party for the kids and they spent the afternoon swimming, slip and sliding, eating, dino digging and taking in one of the last hot days of summertime! I have found my children (being born in March and November) will never get the joys of experiencing an outdoor birthday extravaganza (unless I want to freeze my booty off) so instead I can only hope that Leah will continue to put on wild and crazy parties for her children and my kids will just show up and enjoy! ;)
End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
This Might Be The Perfect Red Dress
-
[image: JCJ02202.jpg] [image: JCJ02150.jpg] [image: JCJ02263.jpg]
This started out as a “mommy and me” photo shoot with my dog just for fun,
but I have...
Tia's Wedding :: Cancun: part 1
-
Oh my gosh!
We were so excited to leave this:
to go to this!!!
After our plane delay
{supposed to leave Thursday at midnight. Didn't take off until Sat...
A mom. A dad. A little boy. A little girl. I am just a busy mama living and loving and trying to savour each memory of my babies' sweet, sweet childhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment