Ethan is talking so much. So much that I can pretty much understand anything and everything he wants or needs! He says some of the cutest phrases and will go on and on with the same sentence until you repeat it back to him. I believe he does this just to assure himself that all who are listening are actually understanding what he is saying! I am sure by summer E will have all sorts of stories to tell! Whether or not you can understand them all is one thing, and whether they are even true or not is another! :)
As for now, I am perfectly content hearing these little phrases leave his lips!
Tate You = Thank You
Feez = Please
O Tay = OK
Fold Me = Hold me.
He will grab on to my legs and in the sweetest voice he will proceed to say "Mama, fold me"
Cootie Monter = Cookie Monster.
He goes on and on with some gibberish and then says "Mama, Dah-ee calls me cootie monter, he funny." Ha Ha!
See boys shoo hoops = See boys shoot hoops!
Wat Gulls Sing = He loves "watching the girls sing" on American Idol and if we are lucky he will break out in a soft, high pitched tune of his own!
Funny Guy = Everytime someone makes Ethan laugh he proceeds to tell them "You Funny Guy!"
Too Mut - Too Much
When I ask "How much does Mama love you" that is the response he gives me :)
To Da Moon And Bat = "To The Moon and Back" is what Alex hears when he asks Ethan "How much does Daddy Love you?" Ok honestly, do little boys get any sweeter than that!?
Hughted Me = Hurted Me. "Ow, Mama that xxx hughted me."
Bi Birtday Take = Big Birthday Cake was the answer everytime we asked Ethan what he wanted for his birthday! :)
Shoo hoops gym = Nothing better than a day shooting hoops at the gym! Smart kid, I must say!
Cheebughyer and fiys = Cheeseburger and Fries! Ethan's favorite meal!
I should just plan on updating this blog daily because that is just how often his vocabulary is growing but since I know that is not going to happen I will be Oh-Tay remembering these as a few of my favorite things! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment