If you can't tell just by looking at the picture, Ethan is holding a picture of "Sha Sha" playing basketball! Gavin's BIGGEST Fan!!
Last Saturday, March 12th, Alex left with the baseball team on their Spring roadtrip to Utah! However, this trip was much different than any other Spring trip Alex has been on because this time Ethan was a part of it! That's right! We decided to let Ethan go on the trip to spend a week in Utah with his Grandma, Grandpa, and his cousins!
Not going to lie, I DID NOT think this was a good idea. I just had a bad feeling that Ethan would have a really hard time at nights and sure enough I was right! The first few nights we not very good! He cried when I called and cried worse when I tried to Skype with him soooo.... I have decided it would be in his best interest if I limited my calls! That is NOT any easy thing to do! Oh, and did I mention I am even tearing up writing this darn thing! UGHH!! OK...back to the point of their trip!
Ethan does not get the opportunity to see Alex's side of the family NEARLY as much as we see mine so since it was a free trip down to Utah we decided why not! As far as I know he has been really good, nights are hard which were to be expected but all in all Alex has said he is doing pretty good. His favorite time has been hanging out at the baseball fields during the games! Go figure, right!? They even threw him a birthday party at a big indoor jungle gym place and Alex said he had a good time crawling on all the stuff and playing games! I am soo glad he is doing well and having a good time and I know more than anything Alex's parents really enjoy having him there! BUT OHHH, can I NOT wait to see him!!
As for me, I have spent the week doing some much needed Spring Cleaning, catching up on my blogs and my sleep, and relaxing with a 2 hour massage bought for our Anniversary by my one & only! :) As I sit here I am wondering what I USED to do with all my time because quite frankly I am getting bored! I am ready for chaos, toys covering the floor, washing 5 sippy cups a day, hearing little feet running around the house, and the sweetest little giggle in the world filling up the room! More than anything, I AM READY FOR MY BOYS TO COME HOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment