Happy (Late) 4th Birthday to my other favorite little man!! Shann, I can't believe you are already 4! As you have grown you continue to make me unintenionally smile with the thoughts that come out of your mouth! The only thing that I wish I would have done is written down some of the things you have said in the past, because I know they would have made me laugh for years to come!Here are a couple from the past year...
Shann telling us what he wants for his birthday.
"Shann, what do you want for your birthday?"
"Ok, listen up!" "I want a Buzz Lightyear and I want a Big Woody!"
Shane faintly in the background, "Don't we all, Buddy, don't we all." :)
EVERYONE LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY
Rita - "Now where do you think your going to find one of those?"
Shann - "I don't know, they probably have them a K-Mart!"
Everytime Ethan comes around.
"Stop it Efin (Ethan)!" With his hand clenched in a fist, just waiting for Ethan to mess with something he shouldn't.
Ethan and I stopped over to see Shann one day and Ethan was messing with one of Shann's toys that he didn't want him to. Alex eventually came and picked Ethan up because Shann was getting pretty frustrated. After Alex left Shann said, "Thank you, now NEVER bring him back here again!"
Shann and his little friend Ellie
Ellie thought Murphy was hungry so she wanted to feed her.
She told Shann, "I think Murphy is hungry, we should get her bottle."
Shann - "She doesn't use a bottle, she uses my mom's boob."
There are hundreds more and I hope to continue to add more quotes to this list, as they get brought up!
Shann Happy Birthday! I wish you many many many more Happy Happy Birthdays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment