Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ethan's 1st Birthday Party!

We had a big celebration for Ethan's first birthd
ay! It was so much fun and we celebrated with lots of family and friends! Ethan is still obsessed with balls so I made him a basketball cake and he loved it! He didn't really "dive" in but he did get messy and that is what I hope he would do! He got so many wonderful gifts and his favorite (this week) is the set of golf clubs he got from Auntie Hannah. He particularly likes banging them off of Papa Scott's flat screen tv! Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate Ethan's first birthday! This has been a whirlwind of a year and certainly one I will never forget!

Ethan and Uncle Gavin in their matching pajama pants! Gavin made Ethan a
pair of these pants in FACS class at school :)

Ethan's new clubs came just in time for the Masters :)


How big is Ethan?? SO BIG!! Yes, baby, you are so big!!!
Happy Birthday Little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment