Ethan got baptized on Easter Sunday and it was such a special time. We asked my sister Hannah and my Uncle Dale to be Ethan's Godparents and it meant alot that they were able to be there! In my family we have a christening dress that over 40 people have worn for their baptism; including my mom. Unfortunately, we waited to long to get Ethan baptized so the dress didn't fit. My Grandma did say that as long as we had the dress along we could consider that he got baptized in it. That was special because I felt bad that it didn't fit and was afraid he wouldn't get his name in the booklet! Below is a picture of Ethan walking through the church pews. What a little stud muffin all dressed up! 
Ethan with his rosary from Grandma Diede. I truly believe he turns in to a much better behaved little boy when he is wearing this :)

Ethan with his rosary from Grandma Diede. I truly believe he turns in to a much better behaved little boy when he is wearing this :)





No comments:
Post a Comment