twothousandnine was full of memories, some good some bad, but all gave me something to remember that I will forever cherish...
Alex and I moved in two our first little apartment...its small, but its ours and thats what makes it so special
Alex got his first head coaching job for the American Legion team here in Glendive
I finished up my Bachelors of Communications degree, after four years of hard work! It was definately worth it!
Alex and I lost a really good friend in Brandon Cullinan to a tragic hunting accident. God must have needed him for something bigger than his life here, but boy was he a special person. Not a day goes by when he doesn't cross conversation...
My sister took third at state, going 23-1! I will never forget that game...EVER!
Hannah graduated high school and went to MSUB on a golf scholarship!
Gavin started his first year of Babe Ruth baseball! Where has the time went!
Alex and I gave birth to our first baby, Ethan! He is truly amazing!
I got my first job working for Mid-Rivers Communications! I couldn't have drempt up a better place to work!
My friend Haylee had a baby girl, Saylor Belle! What a doll!
Mom and Dad continue to redo their house...one room at a time!
I finished up four amazing years of college basketball with the best coaches and teammates that I could ever imagine. I miss them dearly and always look forward to seeing them!
We spent another wonderful 4th of July with my family in Big Timber! The time we spend there is truly unforgettable!
My aunt and uncle announced they are have a baby this coming March! What a wonderful surprise!
We went to Utah and visited Alex's uncle, cousin and Grandmother who came up to visit from Venezuala! How truly special that Ethan got to meet them.
Alex and I bought our first vehicle together, a 2006 Silverado!
Spent a weekend hunting in Ekalaka with my family. 9 nine bucks was more luck than I ever saw coming!
We got engaged on 12.25.09
We took a trip to Vegas...(never again will I take a 6 month old child to Vegas!)
I moved back to Glendive to be close to my family after four years in Billings!
My GREAT friend Jett got engaged! Wedding on 10.02.10!
Alex's parents came up to Montana and visited for the first time since Alex has lived here! That was a lot of fun!
2009 was a year I will never forget! So many wonderful things happened and I am so thankful to have been so blessed. Most importantly, Alex, Ethan, and I became a family in 2009 and I can't think so something more special!
Here's to 2010 and many many many more memories!
End of an Era
-
For over 15 years I have documented our family’s lives with this blog. In
lieu of baby books and scrapbooks, I have digitally captured pictures and
memorie...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment