Saturday, July 21, 2012

What a YEAR can do!

We moved into our house over 4th of July weekend 1 year ago! When we moved into our home I can tell you it looked something like this (minus the fact that this was taken last winter!) I really need to find a picture from when we JUST moved in! There was a lilac bush to the right of the front door, there was a REALLY old front door, there were juniper bushes on the corner, and zero landscaping but until I find one this one will do...

Throughout the first few months we did a few little things and then this spring we added new light, mailbox, numbers, pulled down the railing added some shrubs and painted my front door! WOW! What a transformation! I LOVE our home and so thankful that we were able to find this home! It is *perfect* for our family right now and I love making it more "ours" with every little improvement we do!!

Next on the agenda for home improvements, find an large, round, iron decoration to hand to the right of the front door and hope my bushes grow bigger and better next Spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment