
Here are the top 36 things about my baby!
1. He is an athlete through and through. I think he always will be, unless he is burnt out by age 8! :)
2. He loves milk before bed, lately he has wanted it warmed! Sick!
3. He likes ranch, on just about everything.
4. There is rarely a time when he is not talking!
5. He is not a huge fan of movies, but if he does watch a movie it can't be a cartoon. His favorites are Free Willy, We Bought a Zoo, Ed, & Harry and the Hendersons!
6. He is very particular and has to dress for every occassion or else he honestly feels out of place (more about this in another post!)
7. He still does not sleep in his own bed all night.
8. He still wakes up through the night.
9. His Friday's aren't complete without a trip to the cow sale with his Daddy!
10. Some of his favorite people are Gavin's 16 year old friends~
11. He can hit a baseball better than most kids twice his age!
12. Cars, books, and puzzles don't interest him like I wish they would.
13. He loves his little sister and often refers to her as "my best buddy!"
14. He still thinks a kiss and a band-aid can heal everything and I love this!
15. Cheeseburgers are still his #1 food!
16. You can bet he will want "staw-beh-wee" when he gets tired!
17. We start off our mornings asking him "What he wants to be today?" So we make sure we pick out the right clothing! High maintenence, is right!!
18. He is a huge helper when he wants to be and always wants to help Alex with whatever he is doing!
19. He doesn't miss a chance to hottub at Mimi and Papa's!
20. He enjoys his nights hitting balls at the Golf Course with Papa!
21. Tickling his back is a must before bed!
22. Tuesday mornings consist of getting "coffee" aka Cocoa at the Gas Station before heading off to daycare!
23. His eyelashes.
24. His imagination! For a while I didn't think he was ever going to have one but it's coming! Right now he is at the point where he does still remind us that "I am just pretendin'!"
25. His sweet tooth - just like his mama!
26. The way he tells us just how "far" he loves us! "I love you all the way over to that football field!"
27. The way he walks around the room signing songs about Jesus from daycare!
28. His little mustache! Ok not really - in 1st Grade I will probably feel bad for him but right now it is so funny when it is caked with red juice and food!
29. How tender and loving he is in the mornings! Those are my favorite times of the day with him!
30. How he is still such a cuddler after 3 years!
31 His energy! The kid literally goes 1 million mph all. day. long.
32. The fact that naps are still OK!
33. His excitement for his trips to the Beer Jug and Gust Hauf with Daddy!
34. His memory! The kid remembers everything!
35. How he already knows what to say to push your buttons! Example - deep down I know he likes the Red Sox but has been reminding Alex daily that he likes the Yankees! I think this is funny - Alex wants to cry - but I KNOW he does it just because it eats Alex up every time!! :) He's a smart kid!
36. His love, and appreciation for each and every member of our family! He loves everything about us and truly thinks we can do know wrong! He is each and every one of our biggest fans and I absolutely love this about him!!!

36 months ago my life was turned upside down!
"I wouldn't trade a single day, for 100 years the other way!" ;)
Love you E!!
~Mama (In Ethan's words "her name is not mom, mudder, or Kay-wa - her name is Mama!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment